Android is mobile platform. Android is supported the Linux operating system. Unlike iPhone, android market is open to open market to develop applications. iPhone apps. run on iPhone/iPad but android applications will run most of the Phones world-wide making it the fastest growing mobile operating system in the world. There are just about limitless opportunities in package development for the platform. The Android training helps in using its API, the Software Development Kit (SDK), and the tools to unlock your potential as an Android developer.
As results of taking this Android training, you will be ready to :-
Create a straightforward application that runs underneath the Android package.
Read and write files to Android file system.
Create an application that uses transmission underneath the Android Operating System.
Access and work with databases underneath the Android Operating System.
- Course duration: 8 Weeks
- Projects & Assignments: 50 Hours
- Start date: 24th December 2016
- History of Android
- Introduction to Android OS
- What is Android?
- Android Versioning
- Android Development Tools
- Android Architecture
- Practical Installation of Android SDK, Eclipse and ADT Plug-in
- Structure of a Android Project
- OOPS Concepts – Inheritance, Polymorphism
- OOPS Concepts – Interfaces, Abstract class
- OOPS Concepts – Threads, Java Swings, Layout Managers
- OOPS Concepts – Overloading and Overriding
- Activity – Activity Lifecycle ( Callback Methods)
- Activity – Fragments & Fragment Lifecycle
- Intent and Intent Filters
- Content Providers
- Broadcast Receivers
- Introduction to Layouts and Design
- Layout Manager and different Layouts
- SQLite – Database Usage
- Application Design Guidelines
- Android Best Practices (Coding)